1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for experienced people for All types of Tech Tutorials(Windows, Linux, Web, .Net and etc)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Sugavanas, Feb 25, 2017.

Hi,

I am looking to hire people with tech experiences like working with servers (CentOS, Ubuntu, Windows), web development (Wordpress, Drupal) and any other programming languages. You should be able to write English. Your English doesn't need to be 100% correct as long as it's understandable.

I would require certain How-To Articles which will guide others. The articles can be either very basic (like pairing android to windows via Bluetooth (link)) or they can be made for other developers. (Adding references in Visual Studio and etc).

Here are the type of articles I am looking for (this is a limited collection but anything regarding tech will do so just PM me :) ) : https://thetechterminus.com/category/how-to/
    PM me if you are interested in writing and mention your field of expertise. (Please use PM title as How-To Writer).

Sugavanas, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. GraSya32

GraSya32 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How-to writer here!
    PM sent.

GraSya32, Feb 26, 2017 IP