1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for examples to market clickbank products.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by wishmaster22, Jun 6, 2006.

Hi.
    I am trying to figure out the best way to market clickbank products. I am hoping that someone will be able to point out a couple of examples of...

A good landing page

and I would like to also see an example of how to write articles that incorporate clickbank products into them.

What is the rule of thumb promoting clickbank without going the adwords route?

Is it find a trendy subject or niche, then write a small website or a couple of pages around that incorporating the clickbank product? or find a trendy subject or niche and write a really good landing page?

I really need to start making some money from clickbank, I believe that it is a great opportunity to make a nice amount of cash due to the commission rates.

How someone can help me out .:)

Thanks

wishmaster22, Jun 6, 2006 IP
  2. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome aboard! basically, it takes alot of learning to successfully turn clicks into sales. you have to know your product, know your keywords, know how to write good ads, and have a great landing page.

what would you like to sell? your own product or someone elses?

what type of website do you want to set up? cheap/free, or costly/domain?

how much money are you ready to dump into yahoo overture or google adwords?

do you have a list of say 10 basic keywords?

this is where you start (from scratch) then work your way up. but keep in mind, many people don't like the returns they earn on ONE particular product, so don't spend everything on one product.

feel free to msg me if you have questions. IF interested, my site is below. you get 70% on the promo.

clickbanker, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  3. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info, I am still a little lost and a complete newbie at promoting things.

wishmaster22, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  4. texas_dude

texas_dude Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, just stumbled across your post.
    If it's not too late yet:
    To see a sample of how to incorporate CB products into articles, go to ezine articles and search for SEO Elite - you'll get plenty of articles that incorporate the product.

Also, I think one way to promote your products without PPC is to post on forums that are related to your product. Offer advice and then simply include a link to your site in the signature. I guess you know that already.

Well, just my 2 cents.

texas_dude, Jul 22, 2006 IP
  5. kemengr

kemengr Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the easiest ways to promote a product is a Squidoo Lens. If one follows the general principles at Squidoo, it is easy to advertise ClickBank products and get a reasonable traffic. One can make a mention in Squidu forum too and get advice.

kemengr, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  6. viqifrench

viqifrench Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent advice given, which I will also use for my next Ebook Strategies 101 affiliate page.

But here's how I get my keywords and key phrases for free...

1. Sign up at Google Advertising, if you're not already a member through your blogger blog.

2. Click to their AdWords page.

3. On the AdWords main page, click with KEYWORD TOOLS link.

4. Type in 5 or 6 obvious key phrases pertaining to your niche(s), and click "show me synonyms."

5. What you'll get back is an excellent, MUCH longer list of keyword/phrases - not just the 5 or 6 you typed. These results show how many people Google searched your terms a month ago, as well as a yearly average of inquiries.

6. Pick out the good 'long tail' phrases to start using & attracting targeted traffic. Heavy, repeated use of those good long-tail phrases will help you rank higher on Google with those search terms. There's less competition, not everyone is using those phrases as much.

Good luck!

viqifrench, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  7. africlic

africlic Peon

Best Answers:
    wicked.. I thought i knew about all google products.. I will check them out!

africlic, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  8. viqifrench

viqifrench Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing, Wishmaster...

Many successful affiliate marketers are BIG on article marketing. They use EzineArticles.com a LOT. Some probably submit 2 or 3 articles every day. These articles give them lots of authority back links to their site, and get them lots of clicks.

Be sure to check out the affiliate program for my Clickbank ebook: http://ebookstrategies101.com/affiliateprogram

I'm adding lots more affiliate tools in the next couple of days, including an affiliate marketing PDF that will knock your socks off with ideas for getting the money rolling!

viqifrench, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  9. MrFuzz

MrFuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Fixed! (and yes, I know it's a 2 year old thread...sue me)

MrFuzz, Aug 28, 2011 IP