1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for DJ's for our online Radio Station!

Discussion in 'Services' started by The5Hole, Jun 26, 2014.

We’re looking for multiple people to DJ our radio station. Right now we’re currently licensed by StreamLicensing.com and also planning on getting our own rights to stream our own music.

You may use any software you want to stream (Shoutcast V 2) I’d prefer to have someone with experience in doing this, but if you think you’re a quick learner and don’t have experience, that’s fine as well.

Since we are commercial free (for now) this is not a paying job, however you do get some perks and plugging your products/ info/ ect.

We would like you to try to get your own following. Right now we don’t have many listeners. But if you have a loyal facebook or twitter following, the users will come because who doesn't like high quality, commercial free music?

Perks:

For every hour you DJ, you can give yourself 2 x 15 second plugs (or 3 10 second plugs) -NOTE- these are not actual commercials, you're just talking and plugging something you own or like - you are not to enter your own .mp3 commercial. We currently consider ourselves “commercial free radio”

The entire time you are the DJ, you can have a picture of yourself on the front of our website, plus another picture & link to anything of your choosing (Website, twitter, Facebook, ect)

For every hour you DJ, you get to make any tweet you want using our twitter account during your broadcast. (Must leave room for using the hashtag #i99MusicRadio)

I do plan on adding advertisements perhaps in September if we have big enough following. Once we do add limited commercials, pay can be negotiable.

If you are interested, please email at With the following:

Days / times you're willing to operate (ex: Mondays at 8 PM - 10PM; Sat/Sun 6am-7am; M-F 4pm - 5pm, ect.)

Include the genre you would be playing,

And your experience with ShoutCast or software to stream to shoutcast)

Only email me if you love being a DJ, and love playing music.

I should note we are a mostly an Alt. Rock station, however we will play anything, and anything that is requested on twitter by using the hashtag #i99MusicRadio)

The5Hole, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  2. The5Hole

The5Hole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    60.0% - 3
    Here is a full list of perks you will receive if you become a DJ!

http://i99radio.com/become-a-dj/ (Warning: If you use Chrome or FireFox, the radio will autoplay - We're still debating if this should be disabled or not!)

It's also where you should apply to become a DJ!

The5Hole, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  3. jtrag

jtrag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is definitely something I may be interested in, and have experience in as well. I am trying to figure out if I will have time to do this. If so, I will be sure to apply and let you know.

Thanks for this opportunity :) - James

jtrag, Jul 18, 2014 IP