1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for dedicated Filipino writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ifeanyi egede, Mar 30, 2015.

We need writers who can produce unique English content on a daily basis. The perfect candidate is someone who can write original content about a diverse set of industries, niches and topics. Here are our requirements for this long term job:

EXPECTED WORK OUTPUT -- Daily quota is 2,500++ words of original English content per writer.

CONTENT POSTING -- Experience in using the WordPress Admin Panel for formatting and posting content is a big plus.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS -- We prefer candidates with image editing, review writing and transcription experience.

TOPIC IDEA GENERATION -- Writers should be comfortable in finding timely stories, topics and sub topics on their own.

TOPIC SELECTION -- Selected stories, topics and sub topics must have a strong possibility to become viral.

CONSTANT COMMUNICATIONS -- Each writer should be able to communicate on a regular basis via email, Skype and GTalk.

STATUS UPDATES and WORK REPORTS -- Each writer should consistently send updates and daily reports.

This is a long term, ongoing writing project. While I am on tight budget so would prefer a cheaper writer, kindly state your rate per article or rate per hour. Also, let me know how many words you can write per hour. I can be reached via , Skype Ifeanyi2excel.
    Thanks

ifeanyi egede, Mar 30, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    While your list of demands is quite intimidating, I don't see how a “tight budget” will get you all that you're asking for. Could you please specify what exactly is “cheaper” according to you? For some buyers, $2 for 500 words is very high whereas for others, even $20 for a 500-words article is a dime-store price.
    How can anyone guarantee that a particular topic will go viral?:confused: And if the topics or stories do not go viral for some reason, who is at fault?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Content Maestro, Mar 30, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  3. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you please tell your rate.