1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for custom packaging

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thedrooling, Jan 16, 2016.

Hi guys,

I'm doing a bit of research about where best to find custom packaging, and where to get it done and I came across Packlane. Has anyone used them before? It looks phenomenal to me! But interested to hear your thoughts.

thedrooling, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend you look for someone local to where you are - you'll have better access to the factory and better quality control.

sarahk, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Let me add a bit to what @sarahk has suggested. First, there are a gazillion (perhaps a tera-gazillion) custom packaging vendors out there. Of course, your volume needs will greatly affect your potential choices. I used to sell to a custom manufacturer who made packaging for massive consumer brands and they would only gear up for orders in the hundreds of thousands or millions. Then there are the small mom-and-pop operations that will do a package in Quantity 1 or higher. Note that it is all not cardboard, either. I know of custom packagers who work exclusively in fabric (cloth bags, leather packaging, etc.) or wood. And, again, you can find them anywhere and everywhere, here in the U.S., anyway.

So, think local, think volume, and think packaging material. :)

jrbiz, Jan 17, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.