1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Looking for CPM/PPC network with postback/sub-id function.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by napzter31, Sep 10, 2010.

Hello.
    I am looking for an ad network, i don't care if they pay by clicks or impressions.
    It needs to pay by PayPal.
    And have sub-id/postback function.
    Because my website (www.skycpm.com) is an small CPM network website, and i need an ad provider.
    And i need to track the clicks.

napzter31, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  2. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPM go with Trafficrevenue.net- Paypal $5 payout, instant payout.
    Adbrite is CPC which pays you monthly @ 10 USD minimum payout through Paypal.

learn2earn, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  3. napzter31

napzter31 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    None of them have postback or sub-id function.

napzter31, Sep 11, 2010 IP
  4. Worthen

Worthen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guy,

I distribute xml feeds for premium, mid, low and cpv feeds and pay cpc. The low and CPV feeds might work well for you. Perhaps you have mid and premium traffic, i don't know your biz.

I can paypal and can also make it paypal echeck to save you the 3% fee they hit people with.

I can create you unlimited id sources and usually start with one for each quality level. Each source id i create for you, you can add in up to 500 sub-ids and you will have reporting for each.

Email or private message me telling me about your daily number of clicks per geo and if you have TQ Scores or CF Scores, let me know what they are. If you don't have them it's OK. Just need that for mid and premium feeds. After getting your message, if i can help i will send you back a link to my Sign-Up. You must be able to implement an xml feed.

Hope it helps
    Worthen

Worthen, Sep 16, 2010 IP