1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Content AND Advertising Partners | Long Term |Premium Partnership

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by LindseyInteractive, Dec 28, 2015.

Hello Guys,

I own an marketing & advertising company and I have a variety of different clients in a variety of different industries. We are looking to form hundreds of partnership with other site/network owners around the world in both content and ad partnerships. These partnerships will be utilized to not only promote our internal websites but also our clients websites as well.

Now, so everyone knows we are ONLY looking for the best/premium websites out there that you accept guest blog post and advertisements on. We are NOT looking for a bunch of spun content, low quality content, multiple sites, dropped domains, etc...NONE of that stuff will be accepted, so please don't waste your and OUR time with sending us this crap.

We are looking for high quality websites that have hundreds to thousands of visitors each day, premium themes and designs, unique IP addresses, unique brands and industrial related sites, industry specific websites, high quality content (needs to not be spun or low quality English), aged websites, high social media following and other criteria.

We are looking for sites for both content partnerships (where we can purchase guest blog post and content) as well as display advertising partnerships (where we can buy ad space, rather it be monthly or impression based) on your website.

If you have website(s) that fit in these criteria, then please send us the following information in a Private Message.

Content Partnership
    • Website URL
    • Domain Age
    • Content Requirements for your Blog
    • Price per Blog Post
    • Any specific information required to be accepted onto your site for content.
    Display Advertising Partnership
    • Website URL
    • Domain Age
    • Ad Spaces Sizes Available
    • Price Per Month / Price per Impression (CPM)
    • Minimum Monthly Subscription
    • Any specific requirements and details we need to know in order to partner with you
    Also, the person that we work with, we require that you provide us with the following information when working with you. (Full Name, Email Address, Skype Name).

We look forward to working with you guys!

LindseyInteractive, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  2. wayzee

wayzee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to offer my blog for your blog postings requirements. i will PM you blog details first if you can review/check blog if it meets your requirements. we may proceed.
    web and technology blog: webnetclick.com

wayzee, Dec 28, 2015 IP