1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Community Software w/ Gallery, Forums, Marketplace

Discussion in 'Programming' started by bpack14, Nov 10, 2015.

As the title says, I'm looking for a community software suite that can accommodate everything I'm looking for in a website I want to put together.

It's for an art based website where users can showcase their collections, a marketplace to sell their art, a trading and feedback system and also forums with a ranking/badge system. I want this to be membership based as well, free users and paid user benefits.

I have checked out the IPS community suite but wasn't too impressed with it for the cost, also I have looked into xenforo and woltlab, I wasn't really impressed with any of these.

Besides hiring a developer and paying a ton of money is there any suite out there that offers what I'm looking for?

thanks,
    bobby

bpack14, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  2. kimdev

kimdev Member

Best Answers:
    Hi bobby,

Im Kim. I'm a vbulletin developer. Have you checked vbulletin forum? https://www.vbulletin.com/ If you decided t use vbulletin I recommend you will use vbulletin 4 instead of vbulletin 5. vBulletin 4 has lot of mods and bit stable than vbulletin 5 is kinda buggy.

I prefer xenforo too which I think best forum that you need.

Thanks,
    Kim

kimdev, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  3. HostColor

HostColor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @bpack14 Take a look at Dolphin Pro at boonex.com/features, I think it has most of the features you'd need to use.

HostColor, Nov 11, 2015 IP