1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for collaborator(s)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xTutorials, Aug 21, 2015.

Hi...long time since I posted here. It will be rather long one. :)
    Anyway, after more than 6 years since I've done any web related stuff, I decided to try something as a hobby. So, two and a half weeks ago I released http://dealsnow.info

It is not much at the moment, and traffic is only about 100 uniques per day, but it is growing and I think it can reach a decent number of visitors. If you visited the site you will understand exactly why there are no ads on it and what is it's main niche. I plan to invest a little in it in the next month, but to be able to do this I will be needing to expand my categories.

Currently, almost all of the offers and deals are on gadgets (tablets and smartphones) and I wish to expand this to other products. Sadly, I have either the knowledge, time or interest in other stuff. That is why I am looking for a collaborator.

To be more exact, I am first thinking on expanding the site to include fashion items (mostly women clothes and accessories). I believe a women will be best suited for this, but I am open to suggestions. Also, if somebody has other niches that they believe will be successful, I am also open to suggestions.

I know what you are thinking. What do you have to win? All the details will be discussed in private, but I will allow to use your own affiliate links in most of the articles written by you.

Also, I won't ad (at least for now) more than one person per item category. So I may be a little picky on the one I choose. Please include any experience in affiliate marketing, other websites you worked on and anything that you think may give you an extra chance. As for responsibility, you will be free to do any promotion you want, get involved in promoting the entire site and not just your articles, and at least 5 articles per week. Also, I will want to keep the site clean so will have some guidelines when writing and will not allow black-hat marketing or SEO.

xTutorials, Aug 21, 2015 IP