1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Cheap SEO Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Services' started by ferlish, Jul 29, 2010.

I'm looking for an SEO Virtual Assistant to perform ongoing work on a weekly basis for 3 different (somewhat related) sites. All of the sites are ranked in their niches, and my objective is to maintain and increase placement for related keywords.

You will need to be independent and consistent; and able to ramp up on the niches for my sites. I can't deal with another VA who does great work the first day/week and then drops off. If you're a know quantity and have a lot of reviews, history, clients, etc- even better.

I have no problem dropping you if you become unresponsive.

Level of Expertise
    You will need to be a good English speaker, understand SEO, and keep everything clean so as not to risk our current positions. You will need to do some basic writing and posting. I won't have time to train you- I need someone who knows what they're doing out of the gate and can start working.

Daily Reporting
    You will need to provide me with a daily Excel spreadsheet which outlines: your completed task, for which URL, verification link (standard stuff).

Working Hours
    5 days a week, 4 hours a day minimum. Will rotate the site you focus on each day.

Services You will Provide
    Article Spinning / PR / Ezine posting
    Profile on high PR forums (create / ping / bookmark / submit to RSS / link)
    Social Bookmarking Submission
    Social Network Promotion
    Link Wheel Creation
    Blog Commenting
    Blog Posting
    Authority Site Backlinking
    High PR forums account creation with do follow link/anchor text from your public profile Directory Submissions
    RSS Feed Submissions

To Get Started
    I want to get started soon. PM me with:

- Anything which will show me you're legit (current sites / clients / reviews, etc)
    - Your weekly cost
    - Hours a day you will be available and working on this
    - An example of the daily report you will provide
    - Any other details you want me to know

ferlish, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. megha verma

megha verma Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your budget for cheap virtual assistant?

megha verma, Jul 29, 2010 IP