1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking For Car Enthusiasts To Write For Us

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by IMMozie, Feb 22, 2015.

Hello Car Lovers

We are a wheels and tyres company that has started with major online marketing campaigns.

We needed a extra freelance writer to help us with mixed content works, if you love writing and about cars, have a sense of style, are a good solid writer and can related to other people like yourself, then I'd love to work with you.

Minimum Requirements:

• Strictly Native USA or Australian Writers
    • A few samples of previous automotive content.
    • Ability to product bulk articles and give us great prices per 100 words.
    • We want standard rates for content at 100 words, no $5 for articles and $20 for press releases etc. Just tell us your rate for 100 words. We give sources with most of our orders with keywords so our orders are pretty easy if you're a good writer.
    • Be willing to accept paypal.
    Why bother with this job?

I always look to build long term relationships with good writers in the field.
    Orders are bulk mostly
    I pay instantly via paypal on completion, so waiting for payments

What type of content are we looking for from the writers?
    1. On-site pages
    2. Blog content
    3. Press releases
    4. Buying guides
    5. How-to's
    6. Reviews
    7. Social posts
    8. Business profile descriptions
    9. Video marketing scripts
    10. Classified ads
    11. Guest posts
    12. General Articles -tons
    In-case you're wondering, our niche is rims, tyres, suspensions, coilovers etc and we're targeting the locals in Australia. So having an understanding on their roads, cars, way of life and language are major bonuses!

If you're interested, add me on DP and send me an email to with a few samples of previous automotive works with your price per 100 words. We're strict about content, if you don't have faith in your writing ability, we probably won't either.

Please also let me know your schedule, availability, monthly article output ability and a price for me to test your service for approval. Lastly, we take care of our writing contractors!

Mozie

IMMozie, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  2. Victor Binge

Victor Binge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $4.5 for 100 words article. Get me via

Victor Binge, Mar 8, 2015 IP