1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Blog Writers to Build an Empire Blog that Makes lots of Money !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Hilali1994, Oct 13, 2016.

Hi Guys, Im new to this forum, I would to share with you an idea, well I would like to open a new blog or a multi-author blog not sure about what topic, I'm currently looking for some writers to help me in the process, this is not a pay per article thing because I'm looking for like 3 writers that will write one article per day and get paid until the blog starts to generate a stable income. I will take care of all the other annoying things like installing the blog, promote it everywhere, make it SEO friendly, I will insvest a lot in this blog so I can make it take off really quickly, I will hire professionals to install the blog and a premium template so I can make it SEO friendly, I will also buy premium services to build traffic and do the manual work also of building traffic,(commenting on blogs and getting quality backlinks). In a nutshell I will make the blog get lots of traffic but I know that's not enough if you have no good content, that's why I'm looking for writers to work with me in this project by posting articles on this blog but not expect to get paid until it takes off, when the blog starts generating money we will share the profits, I want to make a blog that will be mine and yours, before writing on my blog, I would like to know and get friends with the writers so we know each other and then start :)
    What do you think guys? If you are interested just contact me so we can talk about this further! :)

Hilali1994, Oct 13, 2016 IP