1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Blog & Content Writer for Industry 4.0 and IIoT niches

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Aleksa Miladinovic, May 29, 2017.

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a long term writer preferably native, or extremely fluent - his or her writing needs to pass 100% as native.

The niches are Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things. This is extremely demanding niche, and articles will have to be researched very well, please don't apply if you expect that your article will pass with a first draft, it is highly unlikely that it will.

The writer needs to have the ability to adapt and learn about the Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things. There may be some rewriting work involved also, but I am primarily looking for well researched and structured content that has value, and that my blog visitors would be happy to read.

Due to demanding nature of the work, I am prepared to offer decent rates, so don't expect and don't apply with $1 per 100 words...

Proposals via PM. Thanks.
    Please put IioT in the title of the message, proposals without IioT in the title will be ignored.

Aleksa Miladinovic, May 29, 2017 IP