1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for blog commenter to add content into my pages

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Sxperm, Mar 1, 2013.

I am looking for a blog commenter. However these comments are not intend to create spam links by posting into another one blog. These comments will be made to content pages under my blog to create content and activities purpose. These comments will be written as "unbiased reviews" for a certain category post. another of my requirements are

- Around 100 - 150 words per comment
    - Periodically works : I would prefer 3-5 comments per day. These comments will be made once among difference posts each day. For example, we have 20 posts under a category we need the job to be done. First day you made comments on post #1, 5, 7 and then the next day you made comments on post #2,4,8 and and so on. You got the picture.
    - Each comments would comes with a different person name.
    - Payment will be made after the job done in daily, weekly or monthly upon our agreement. We can make payment through Paypal only.

If you read it clear and interest for the job please send me a PM with your price and past example works if available. :)

Sxperm, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. csurv

csurv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent. I am looking forward to your response.

csurv, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  3. debarshi18

debarshi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much you will be paying per comment? can you share your blogs url here?
    please respond.. TIA!

debarshi18, Mar 5, 2013 IP