1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Beta Testers - How to link your Instagram content and make it "shoppable"

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by sno328, Feb 16, 2017.

Hi everyone!

We got some interest from sellers on Reddit (someone already has it running on their Instagram - super exciting!) and wanted to see if there were folks here interested in Beta testing. **One thing I forgot to clarify originally is that, this software will work best if you are ALREADY making sales. We had people sign up that were curious, but don't have anything to sell currently. So they couldn't really benefit yet.

We built software that allows you to add URL links to your photos and make them clickable. This allows the customers to go directly to that particular product page/blog post etc... Essentially your new bio link will take them to a replica page that will look exactly like your normal Instagram feed, but now with clickable/linked photos.

A lot of sellers we talked to have agreed this is a pain point for them, as usually most just link to their e-commerce site's front page. But then the customer will have to manually search through your inventory and some sites don't even have a search feature. We know Instagram is working on something similar as well, but they have no release date/price yet.

As a thank you for your help, you will receive a 50% discount on any subscription with Easytap once we launch. We plan on pricing this significantly under our competitors, to the point where one sale could more than cover the entire month's cost.

To get on the Beta List, check out (https://www.easytap.io/), click on the "get on the beta list" button and enter your info. You'll get an email with a link to register/authenticate with your Instagram. It's super fast. We are hoping this will help you guys convert and sell more! Thanks! =D

Best,
    Albert

Also, I'm more than happy to answer questions if anyone out there is thinking of creating a SaaS type business. Still learning everyday, but I can try my best!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    sno328, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  2. Gias_Accessories

Gias_Accessories Peon

Best Answers:
    How will I integrate this into my instagram?

Gias_Accessories, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  3. Gias_Accessories

Gias_Accessories Peon

Best Answers:
    Does your software have the ability to track the analytics of the clicks?

Gias_Accessories, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  4. sno328

sno328 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @Gias_Accessories !

It's very quick and easy. When we send you the registration link, you just log into your Instagram account and it will pull all your photos. Then you can start adding whatever URL links you want to each image. We also had to go through an approval process with Instagram before they allowed the software to run live. We were super happy about that.

And yes, you'll have the ability to see how many people looked at your new Easytap store, total amount of clicks and number of clicks on each individual photo!

sno328, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  5. Gias_Accessories

Gias_Accessories Peon

Best Answers:
    what is the software called and what is your website?

Gias_Accessories, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  6. sno328

sno328 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @Gias_Accessories

Just head over to https://www.easytap.io and sign up with the "get on the beta list" button. You'll then get an email with a registration link. Thanks for wanting to join!

sno328, Feb 24, 2017 IP