1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Banner Ad and Popunder Publishers

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by naturelover, Jul 16, 2008.

Mediashakers.com can offer you various IABA standard size banners (468x60, 728x90, 120x600, 160x600, 300x250 and Popunders) which host hundreds of advertisers in the UK, US, and Internationally from virtually every country worldwide. We serve these ads in a way as to optimize income from every impression.
    Once you receive the tags and they are placed you may log in and follow your hourly income online. It is as simple as that. All you have to do is add our tags to your site and watch as the revenue starts to roll in. The income from the Popunders is the best. The 300x250 is the best performing banner followed by the 728x90 and 120x600. The 468x60 performs not quite as good as the rest.

We will pay by paypal or wire transfer net 35 days. We have also introduced a new form of payment; we can arrange to send you a Mediashakers MasterCard Debit Card that can be loaded with your funds monthly. Please inquire to find out more or check out:
    http://www.mediashakers.com/publishers.aspx

I am looking forward to working together.

naturelover, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  2. Paul8368

Paul8368 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good to me I've signed up please approve my account

Paul

Paul8368, Jul 16, 2008 IP