1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Automotive Blogs & Sites accepting Aricles

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by hotftuna, Apr 24, 2013.

Looking for automotive sites to post very high quality, original articles on. Articles will include one or two links. Links to target site will not include anchor text, just straight URL.

Please PM me if you have a site that I may consider. Please note that I have three requirements:

1) Site must be automotive related.
    2) Site must have substantial quality and not just a bunch of spun, low quality content.
    3) Cost per post must be very reasonable.

Note that our articles will be high enough quality to add value to your site. Your site's PR is not important but quality is. We are looking to post one or two articles monthly on your site.

hotftuna, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. hotftuna

hotftuna Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK thank everyone for the PM's. My orders have been met so please do not contact on this.

If you are ever interested in serious social media promotion of an automotive related site, contact me. I have a huge following of car lovers on most major social media platforms. I also can list your car site in www.Accelerating.net for a small review fee (subject to editorial review).

hotftuna, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  3. rickysheikh

rickysheikh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Please provide me your email then i will send you high qaulity cars/autos related blogs. I have lot of blogs.

Regards,
    Bilal

rickysheikh, Aug 12, 2013 IP