1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for auto clicker

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by avnisharma65123, Aug 25, 2020.

I have been looking for an automatic clicker that works well for my windows pc. I tried many automatic clicker tools, but I couldn't find a good one.

I need a "mouse clicker" to perform a large number of clicks, and save the "clicks" for future use.

I spent 3 hours trying various tools before finding the auto clicker that suits me. So If you know anything about it please let me know.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    avnisharma65123, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  2. BUMROG

BUMROG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This makes no sense whatsoever. No wonder you failed to find what you are looking for.
    What for are you going to use a tool like that? What exactly does it need to do?

BUMROG, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As stated above, you make NO sense whatsoever.

You say you are looking for a key suitable for your world, but you 1) don't tell us what your world is (Earth? Mars? Pluto? Or?) and 2) don't tell us what kind of key you are looking for (Brass? Aluminum? Electronic? Or?).

Then you say you need a mouse clicker to use those keys then save those clicks. If you want to click a mouse either tickle its tummy or press a button. Either way I don't see how you can save those tickles or presses.

Next you say you spent 3 hours experimenting with something suitable for you AND you want us to review it BUT you do NOT give us anything to review. Do you think we are magicians that can conjure up an answer that is suitable for you without having something to work with?

Basically, you said you COULD NOT find a suitable one, THEN you say you FOUND a suitable one. BOTH can NOT be true - ONE or the OTHER must be a LIE.

mmerlinn, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  4. vince77

vince77 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Automatic key suitable for my world" - What world are we talking about here?
    Your thread is quite confusing and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

In the end, I assume you are looking for some clicking automation program. Am I right?

Have you used any auto-clickers before?

vince77, Aug 26, 2020 IP
  5. CelilRespawn

CelilRespawn Peon

Best Answers:
    OP Auto Clicker -> https://www.opautoclicker.com it's best software :) vps sunucu satın al

CelilRespawn, Aug 26, 2020 IP
  6. avnisharma65123

avnisharma65123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I was looking an autoclicker. I am trying this one for now. I have already tries murgee's clicker.

avnisharma65123, Aug 31, 2020 IP
  7. avnisharma65123

avnisharma65123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Updated the thread. I don't know how that happened.

avnisharma65123, Aug 31, 2020 IP