1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for authors interested to make up to $20 per article!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dadougalee, Dec 28, 2007.

1. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do the rates change on a daily basis then? Also do you once the article has been approved do you get that amount stated by the rates?

I would be more than happy to sign upto something like this is it will be legit and a good method to make a guaranteed stream of income (so long as they are approved by yourself)

bon300187, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  2. shiny

shiny Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested ...pls count me .Thanx..shiny

shiny, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  3. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The rates change immediately after a new article gets published. Since articles get added randomly daily, rates will be fluctuating all the time.

As soon as you submit an article, you will receive a receipt via email, detailing your rate that you will receive if your article gets published. That rate will not change either.

Any other questions, just let me know.

dadougalee, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  4. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to see if anyone gets paid before I commit to this, I will keep an eye on this thread to see what people think.

bon300187, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  5. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair enough. I understand, I would do the same.

6. beemaster

beemaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a question. Am I supposed to get an email that says my article was accepted? I submitted an article and it was accepted and my account balance shows the correct amount, etc. But I didn't get an email saying that it was accepted.

Is it supposed to send an email? If not, then I would like to suggest it because I find it extremely helpful.

Great site you got going! I look forward to continuing my relations with the site.

beemaster, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  7. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol, we think alike beemaster. I just added that feature a couple hours ago, :).

From now on, all the articles that get published, the author of the published article will receive an email that contains a link to the article.

Another thing that I would like to mention is now when you are on your article's page, for a very small fee, you can put your article at the very top of the homepage for 7 days.

8. xsnoofovich

xsnoofovich Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how do you show statistics for the articles?

xsnoofovich, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  9. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not sure if I fully understand what you are asking, but I'll try my best...

I think you are asking about the reporting. Well, when you write and article and it gets published, that articles rate will be added you your current balance immediately. You can view all the articles you submitted and the rate your received for each article.

You can also look at every article and see how much money each article has received from the traffic.

Let me know if that does not answer your question.

10. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The concept is very good so congratz on that. I think i'm willing to give it a go to reach the payout threshold, it should only take around 8-10 articles on the base rate but hopefully will recieve the traffic bonus.

bon300187, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  11. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are good with any social bookmarking sites, you should do very well with the traffic bonus.

dadougalee, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  12. YourAuthor

YourAuthor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there. I am interested to write quality articles for you. Sending you a PM now.

YourAuthor, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  13. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've signed up and submitted my first article for review, i accidently forgot to pick the category. My username is bon300187 and it should have been gaming.

Hope this doesn't cause you many problems,

Thanks

bon300187, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  14. tabs15

tabs15 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any alternative payment methods, moneybookers, xoom, etc.?

tabs15, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  15. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bon300187, don't worry about it. I kind of assumed. Right now I just check the contents of article submissions with javascript, but it looks like I am going to have to use another means as it seems like it doesn't work on some browsers. Anyway, thanks for the submission, and I should be able to look it over in a day or two.

tabs15, sorry but as of right now, I only offer payment through PayPal.

dadougalee, Jan 3, 2008 IP
  16. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did you say we get email notifications whether they get accepted or not?

Also i've just checked and i'm not sure if you that the site is not opening for me :)

bon300187, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  17. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, I just checked the site, there was an error happening with the thumbnails causing the homepage to lag out. Anyway, yeah, you will get an email if your post gets published.

dadougalee, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  18. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok cool, i've just got one through saying it's been accepted so cheers for that. It seems like it can be a very profitable in the long run.

Has anyone reached the payment threshold yet by any chance?

19. dadougalee

dadougalee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not yet, it seems like a lot of authors submit one article and thats all I hear from them. This payment method just got introduced in the end of last month, so at the end of January, I expect a lot of authors breaking the threshold.

Also I have noticed that most of the authors are not even submitting their articles to places like digg or stumbleupon. I find this crazy because it will be more difficult to make money from the traffic if they don't bring the traffic in?

I also added a new method to get more traffic to your article. On each article you have the option at the top right hand corner that allows you to put the article on the front page of the Informative Post, and also on the front page of the topic homepages.

For $3 you can put the article on the homepage for 7 days. I have tested it on one of my articles and it has increased that articles traffic a lot more. Articles only stay on the front page for a a few days at the most, so the traffic from visitors viewing the front page will stop when your article goes off. But contributing $3 will put the article at the very top!

How it will work is you would go to the article that you want put on the site's homepage. You will them click the "pay now" PayPal button. From there you will pay the $3. After that I will review the request and add the article to the homepage in the "Featured Articles" section.

The article will stay there for 7 days starting on when I add it, not when you paid.

I just started this service this week, so I would love to hear some input. Thanks guys.

dadougalee, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  20. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yea i saw that feature to be honest, i will be submitting my aticle to digg and that later on in order to get the best results regarding the time difference. Can you explain how the money earnt is calculated from the traffic recieved? Is it $X per XX visitors or something?

Then i'll add a few more articles in order t get to that threshold but then I will be waiting until payment to make sure everything goes smoothly etc.

Then I will take it from there and hope to having a nice little stream of money coming in from your website.