looking for assistance with bing ads account setup

Discussion in 'Bing' started by jameskon, Sep 3, 2023.

I am looking for experts who can help me setup bing ad accounts, as when i do setup those, they get instantly suspended.
    any suggestions on how to get those setup without trouble?

jameskon, Sep 3, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do they give a reason for the suspension?
    And are you wanting to display ads on your site, or pay them to advertise your site?

sarahk, Sep 3, 2023 IP
  3. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    1. Get in touch with the Bing Ads support team to understand why your account is being suspended and get guidance on how to resolve the issue during the setup process.
    2. Ensure that you adhere to Bing Ads' policies and guidelines regarding ad content, landing pages, and account setup to avoid any potential violations.
    3. Consider seeking assistance from experienced digital marketing professionals who are well-versed in Bing Ads setup to ensure a smooth and compliant account setup process.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jan 7, 2024 IP
  4. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals Member

Best Answers:
    I found out a couple months ago that Bing and Duck Duck Go share the same ad network strangely enough.

phoenixtropicals, Mar 17, 2024 IP
  5. HannahSeo201

HannahSeo201 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I've seen, Microsoft can be pretty trigger-happy when it comes to suspending new accounts, especially if you're in any kinda sketchy niche or running shady ads. They don't mess around with that stuff. My advice would be to make sure you're dotting all the i's and crossing the t's when setting up a new Bing ads account. Double check that all your site content, offers, landing pages etc. are 100% legit and compliant with their policies. Don't give them any reason to think you might be up to no good. It also helps to have a decent website with an about page, privacy policy, contact info - the whole nine yards to show it's an established business. Setting up tracking and conversion pixels properly from the start is key too. Anything shady looking with the technical setup can get you banned.

HannahSeo201, Jun 4, 2024 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well i tbink if you contact the bing ads customer you will find your answers on why you are getting banned

Spartan14, Jun 4, 2024 IP
  7. Fomin Alex

Fomin Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    The setting are standard. Review your account for content, you might be violating some rules. When an account is suspended, pay attention to the reason it provides. Have you tried contacting support?

Fomin Alex, Jun 4, 2024 IP