1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for ASP.NET Facebook Style one to one Chat for my social media site Ajax base

Discussion in 'C#' started by JaySMina, Jan 30, 2012.

We have a requirement for a one to one chat from one of our clients for a social media kind of project we are doing. The problem is that we need it in quick time so i would rather use an already made component that is out there. I do not mind paying a license fee but it must not be a yearly thing. One time fee is something that we can convince our project lead for. I have been searching google for the past 4 days and i do not see any components similar to what we need in asp.net. I do see comet chat for php but we need that in asp.net.

below are some of our main requirements:

1-1 chat Footer placement in bottom right similar to that of facebook and gmail. The ones i can find right now are all chat room sort of layout which we cannot do. Status to be changes by user. Appear Offline is a must. SQL Server Database. We need all chat transcripts to be saved until we want to delete/archive them. Group Chat is a plus as we might need that in future but is not needed right now. But a possibility of having in future would be a good thing.

Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

JaySMina, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  2. kaushalarora

kaushalarora Peon

Best Answers:
    you can have a look at this one.

www(dot)zopim(dot)com

Hope it helps you.

kaushalarora, Feb 9, 2012 IP