1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for articles for a legal site related to immigration

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mike10, Jul 14, 2012.

Hello,

I am looking for content writing service for my site. My site is in the legal niche, specifically related to immigration. I need a 600-1000 word article written once a week and the frequency will increase as my site starts getting more traffic. I need someone to keep an eye on recent developments related to some key phrases (I will provide) and write articles about them in the form of an opinion. The articles must be about immigration developments in the United States. Ideally the writer will have some knowledge of the topic or be willing to spend some time to research and understand the topic. You don’t need a law degree to write this, just be able to understand the topic and be able to write a well-structured article expressing your opinion about it.

I will purchase two or three articles at first. If I am satisfied, I will prepay you on the first of every month for a new article to be delivered every Friday. I can only pay through paypal.

Please send me a PM with some examples of your writing. Please only contact me if you have been a member of DP for over a year and have a good reputation.

Thank you and regards.

mike10, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  2. Postedhere

Postedhere Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 33
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    i guess i can help you with this. may i know your budget per article, because this really really requires a lot of research and thinking. thanks

Postedhere, Jul 17, 2012 IP