1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for an English NATIVE who writes PERFECT and QUALITY articles?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by PhicktionalDiva, Feb 1, 2010.

Hello all,

I can write pretty much about any particular niche that's out there. I don't fuss over particulars or refuse to write about this or that, because even if I haven't written about a certain topic that is asked of me, doing research doesn't bother me one bit. I have no qualms about it whatsoever.

I only have a few terms, and they are as follows:

- Rate: $3.00 for 300 words, $5.00 for 500 words
    - Bulk Orders of 15+ articles: Negotiable
    - Turnaround Time {1-5 articles}: Normally within 24 hours
    - Turnaround TIme {5+ articles}: Normally within 72 hours
    - Payment: I've been screwed over too many times by people here who have taken my work and have ran off without so much a a "thank you" OR payment. For that reason, payment MUST be UP FRONT through PayPal after an intital agreement has been made.
    - PayPal ID:

Please read over these terms carefully. Serious inquiries ONLY can be addressed to me through PM's or through my email address . ANY messages or emails asking me silly questions about my rate, turnaround time, or anything else WILL BE IGNORED since I have already addressed all the necessary issues here.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

- Crystal

PhicktionalDiva, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  2. PhicktionalDiva

PhicktionalDiva Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Attention All --

I have received MORE than enough responses to this thread and currently have all the offers I want. I'm going to be busy for the rest of this week through mid next week. UNLESS you have requests for articles that need to be done a few weeks from now or don't have a particular deadline in mind at all, then PLEASE DO NOT PM me!

Thanks so much for reading and replying!

- Crystal

P.S.: Mods, please close this thread up! I would appreciate it! :)

PhicktionalDiva, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  3. Skye

Skye Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    STAY AWAY - I paid upfront and never heard from her again. Now, her email rejected my emails, and her paypal has issues with her account after I sent the payment. She will say that she got scammed by people from here and that they tried to hack into her PayPal acount, but it's the other way around. Luckily it was for a smaller order. I have no way of contacting her to see what happened, even though I tried sending messages. I'm unsure of why everyone else gave her positive itraders, which is why I thought she could be trusted. I guess I learned my lesson.

Skye, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  4. Coolof

Coolof Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    +1, she wrote for me 4 good artciles, i really liked her services. But know i ordered more, paid upfront:D, and thet's it. She don't answer, just Lose my moneY...
    Not nice at all, STAY AWAY

Coolof, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  5. bt2007

bt2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Same here :(

She screwed me over!

bt2007, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  6. Skye

Skye Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then why didn't you all report it? Or give any type of feedback? All the itraders are positive.

Skye, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  7. hopeless4

hopeless4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking for work. My itrader reps are few, but solid. I'm sorry you guys trusted, her and got taken for a ride. I've been under the impression buyers usually rip people off, not the other way around.

That hasn't been my experience, just the general impression. Shouldn't a ban process be in order, for three, or more "bad deals"?

hopeless4, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. alex22alex

alex22alex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys,

Just came back to this thread as i wanted to get some more work done, lucky i checked back first. I bought some articles off Crystal and were really good quality. Neither of her emails work and i can't get in touch.

I have never come across a situation like this before its really odd as she was clearly a good writer and could of got plenty of clients on DP ?!

Alex

alex22alex, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  9. Coolof

Coolof Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Crystall will be back - with another name) maybe it's man - this is how sometimes they make business in internet... get positive itraders... and then screw people.... then start new account... you can do nothinG about it...

Coolof, Mar 19, 2010 IP