1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for an Affiliate Program that gives link juice

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by funny fella, May 7, 2010.

Hi,

i'm looking at using an Affiliate Program to advertise a site. However I noticed that the URLs from Commission Junction wouldn't result in backlinks to my site.

Does anyone know of a program that also helps build backlinks?

Thanks!

funny fella, May 7, 2010 IP
  2. alemcherry

alemcherry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are thinking about joining an affiliate network, all of them will have a URL that gets redirected through their server and finally lands on your site with an affiliate code added, which is not helpful for SEO. Even if you are to set up your own system, the linking code would have some sort of affiliate id added or would come with more static looking URL, that links to a url rewritten page. Effectively, affiliate links doesn't help in getting link juice.

If you are really keen to implement a system that gives link juice, you will have to make a system that links to the site with a normal URL, but identifies the affiliate from the referer URL. This is one idea I had, but never implemented. If you wish to run your own affiliate program and are willing to spend for such a system, I can help.

alemcherry, May 7, 2010 IP
  3. cpa-money

cpa-money Peon

Best Answers:
    it`s do different things. buying media - ads and link building is not the same. so try to find 2 different services / companies that will do it. from affiliate networds you will never get link juice.

cpa-money, May 9, 2010 IP