1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by samilee80, Dec 20, 2017.

Hello all,

Back again and still looking for some awesome affiliates. Some of the products are in JVZoo and others on different platforms. they are all set to instant payout. feel free to contact me for all of the links.

samilee80, Dec 20, 2017 IP
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am interest to try, let me know more details

egoldzone, Jan 4, 2018 IP
  3. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is intriguing that anyone still bothers with JVZoo.

We are in the year 2018. It is time to smarten up and enter into the brave new world of integrated affiliate platforms.

The days of clickbank.com, cj.com (formerly known as commission junction), click2sell.eu, clickbetter.com, gumroad.com, amazon.com, ebay.com, tradebit.com, digitalaccesspass.com, getdpd.com, digiresults, WSO Pro; you name the rest, are essentially over.

These days, people use carts with 1-click upsell functionality.

As we all know; the money is not really in the upsells. The money is in subscriptions i.e. residual income streams. You make a sale once; but keep getting paid on that sale over several months, years or even for life.

Clickbank.com does offer subscriptions but the last time I checked, their 1-click upsell functionality only works with paypal.

Like I said before, we are in 2018. These days, people pay with credit-card data, stored on their mobile phones. They pay with crypto-currencies and a plethora of other payment gateways (stripe, braintree, payza, etc).

You are missing a huge and growing market by limiting yourself to platforms such as clickbank.com, jvzoo.com and cj.com which were designed in the 2000s.

Full disclosure: I am not pitching anything. The link below is not an affiliate link. Paykickstart.com vs samcart > https://paykickstart.com/shopping-cart-comparison/
    Paykickstart.com vs clickbank.com > https://paykickstart.com/paykickstart-vs-clickbank/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    planck, Jan 4, 2018 IP
    samilee80 likes this.