1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for advice on my domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ToeKneeTV, Apr 27, 2015.

Hi, I own the site Brandspire.com and I am trying to sell some brandable domain names to startups, etc.

Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to attract some customers looking for brandable dot com domains without using AdWords? I am using Twitter, Facebook, etc, and I have a 15% off code on my site.

Thanks!

Tony

ToeKneeTV, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  2. scott_r

scott_r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One method that works well for most any site/service is to network with local business people and then if you do a good job they'll recommend you to others.

scott_r, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. Shahzad Jameel

Shahzad Jameel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Promotion on social media & different forums will definitely help you to achieve it. You can make a website as well to sell these domains online.

Shahzad Jameel, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. Road2Sale

Road2Sale Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a website and try to build an affiliate network. Also a blog might be helpful - make a blog with tips for people trying to build their new website and publish content that is really good if they find it useful people will be interested in your business and website more.

Road2Sale, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. fappen

fappen Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can use Flippa and other domain selling platforms for a couple or a few of your domains as a "ad" for your business.

And you got my interest in your products by just posting this thread (I'll check you site again when I'm starting a new project) :)

fappen, May 4, 2015 IP