1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Advice from Established Content Writers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Muisings Freelance Contne, Jun 4, 2012.

Hi all,

I'm Ken. I fancy myself a content writer and have been writing online for the "writing sites" for about 4 years. I've recently wanted to start a little content writing service for myself do earn some extra money every month.

I got a little website and blog going (Content 4 Blogs) and I'm looking to find the best advice and methods on marketing myself. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Ken

2. sufalamtech

sufalamtech Peon

Best Answers:
    You can update your blog with daily updated news and so it will get good traffic and yes main important thing please add social media features to sharing and auto post configuration so it gives good response of website.

sufalamtech, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    Try freelance job sites... not just DP but also guru.com and odesk.com and also try Warrior Forums

Also you need to put your services before your blog --- that's your main thing remember. I recommend you go with placing your blog as a / blog and turning the home page into the main site that sales your services.

And your header image is very big and loads slower then the rest of your website.. you might want to fix that.

Be sure to look at the many other advice postings within this forum to gather more tips. It's not going to be easy but over time you will find a steady way of earning income.

And lastly.. Don't forget PLR .. Honestly your domain would be PERFECT for a PLR store.. :) ( write it once sell it a ton! )

Best of luck hun!

sweetcrabhoney18, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. Muisings Freelance Contne

Muisings Freelance Contne Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome...that helped a lot...SCH. Much appreciated!

5. Anna Q

Anna Q Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm Anna. I'm looking for an experienced online writer now, have you read my thread and if you're interested in my topics, please send me an email: . Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Anna Q, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  6. cherry9

cherry9 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been a content writer in the past and been in the position of hiring them. It is so difficult to find someone who writes quality articles and invests the time doing the research and formatting them properly. If you do these things and mention them in your profile on the freelance sites, you'll stand out as different. I have had to edit so many articles written by other people - that our company paid for - due to misspellings, keyword stuffing or a complete misunderstanding of the topic. Point out the details you pay attention to and it will make a difference.

cherry9, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  7. GradeAMoney

GradeAMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    You should definitely consider Freelance website such

http://www.freelance.com/

If all else fails here than feel free to google it freelance writers.

But the Freelance website above is probably the most established.

GradeAMoney, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  8. Yadav Jay

Yadav Jay Peon

Best Answers:
  9. TheRoman

TheRoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Run an ad in the Warriors For Hire Section in the Warriorforum. It'll cost you about 20 dollars, but if you market yourself (contribute to the forum, have a good signature file), you'll
    make some cash.

TheRoman, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  10. Muisings Freelance Contne

Muisings Freelance Contne Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, thanks for the help everyone!