1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Adsense Coach

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by adamskater89, Feb 21, 2012.

My name is Adam. I am 22 years old and I have been trying to make money online for 4 years now in all kinds of ways. Mlm, Cash Gifting, Direct Selling, Clickbank, CJ and money more. I know money can be made with adsense. I have been trying to learn AdSense...but I just can't figure out the secret. If anyone can prove to me that you are making money with AdSense I will pay. As long as it is in reason. Please email me at adamlicata89@gmail.com if you think you can help.

adamskater89, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For adsense you need lot of traffic from a western, non technical, audience. That's the easiest way to earn good money with adsense.
    For clickbank and others CPA, it's another strategy.

JamesColin, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing is learn about Adsense yourself. There are lot of useful threads to learn about Adsense and how it works in this forum. Just search. :)

dumindushalika, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. whoisjohngalt

whoisjohngalt Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact me at my signature link below at WorkAtHomeGC.com . I'll ask you some questions and give you some pointers. El freebo.

Norm

whoisjohngalt, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    You can find official optimization tips by Google Adsense (in the adsense website itself). If you can understand them, then you're done with the basic understanding with how adsense works and how to implement and earn more. Once you've started, then you can learn yourself by going through the forum websites like this.

josefaryan, Feb 22, 2012 IP