1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for Adnetwork to adnetwork ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by DewShare, Apr 1, 2015.

Hi

I have an integrated ad network that works with several other ad networks. I am looking for traffic exchange with other ad networks on keyword, country, bid base.
    If any one intested please PM me with your ad network name. I will be a great opportunity for us to work together.

thanks

DewShare, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i thinks you can works with:
    adcash
    exoclick
    AdRoll
    bidvertiser
    cpmleader

nikipink, Apr 2, 2015 IP
  3. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks honey

DewShare, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  4. musebay

musebay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, please check out our website, we are a DSP and you can bid for traffic on a dynamic CPM basis through our site. I'm also looking for referrals. Will give 10% commission. Thanks!

musebay, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just saying but with an Alexa of 400k I highly doubt your network reaches 25 billion people a day....

lukey372, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  6. musebay

Best Answers:
    Our homepage is just a landing page. Our DSP is hosted on Amazon Cloud. We connect to the APIs of ad exchanges and ad networks. As mentioned in my previous post, we are not an ad network -- we are a demand-side platform. You may want to look up what a DSP is and how it differs from an ad network.

Why are you concerned about Alexa rank? What does that mean to you? Does that translate to revenue? It is as overrated as Pagerank. High PR = high search results visibility = more visits to your site. What what are visits if you can't convert them into actual sales or subscriptions?

And, yes, we access more than 25B impressions from more than 50 exchanges and ad networks including Appnexus, Turn, Pubmatic, Matomy, OpenX, Nexage, etc.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
    musebay, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Laugh out loud. Having a buy seat on an exchange does not mean YOU do 25 Billion Impressions....BY A LONG SHOT.

Its all about how its presented. They sit on Exchanges like AppNexus and AppNexus does X Amount so they say they have access to the amount of impressions AppNexus does, which is misconceiving because it doesn't mean THEY are doing 25 Billion Impressions it means that they sit on platforms which do... Thats called the misconception to make your actual reach seem bigger than it is. Surely they are counting volume which is not direct publishers, and which has not been bought. They should really only post the maximum number of impressions in a month / day which ACTUALLY get purchased through their DSP, I'm sure those numbers are far more depressing.

wrekoniz3, Apr 4, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  8. musebay

Best Answers:
    We never claimed we have direct publishers. If you've been working with DSPs, you'll know that they have no direct publishers either (unless they say so). As I've mentioned, we are not an ad network -- we connect WITH ad networks and an exchanges. And, yes, we have access to 25B impressions from all 50 ad exchanges include Turn, Appnexus, Google, etc. Some ad network clients buy dCPM traffic from us and optimize our traffic for CPA / CPC. Clients use our trading desk to buy volume inventory from different sources using one platform instead of getting a seat themselves from different exchanges, which costs a lot of money and also requires additional technical manpower to manage.

musebay, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  9. sommerof69

sommerof69 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there Musebay.
    I just opened an account at your platform, and so far I have good results. First test made me a ROI 500%- but only a small test.
    Support is fast, friendly and competent.
    So I might be your new best friend- if the good results keep going on, hehe.
    Thumbs up from here :)

sommerof69, Jan 26, 2016 IP
    musebay likes this.
  10. musebay

Best Answers:
    Hi Sommer, thanks a lot! You can connect with us directly with any requests, questions, or issues. Our support email is - I can also help you directly if you need any help, but I don't frequently log-in to this forum, so it's best to email.

musebay, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  11. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone having success with this Bluagile? Trying to contact them via skype but haven't gotten any response back.. just wondering if their traffic is converting for you..

kb24, Aug 15, 2017 IP
  12. Victor_web

Victor_web Peon

Best Answers:
    ForFind.com

Victor_web, Aug 21, 2017 IP
  13. Joey_Pham

Joey_Pham Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello guys.
    I am from Realkai Ad Network - a standard banner advertising network and we are focusing on Tier 1 Geo as SSP. We do have interest in cooperation with everyone. Feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.
    My info as below:
    Email:
    Web: https://realkai.com/

Joey_Pham, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  14. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you looking for ads arbitrage?

dimitarang, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  15. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bluagile wants me to sign an insertion order but I am not a company how can I get around this to sign up and create my first campign to test?

kb24, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  16. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone help me out with the above question?

kb24, Feb 27, 2018 IP