1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for active gamers for my forum

Discussion in 'Services' started by vangel, Nov 26, 2014.

I am looking for active gamers from all walks and any country/language to assist me with the downloads section of my site. I guess it would be good to have a fast internet connection but it's acceptable.

I need help to find relevant (legal) gaming files that can be properly attributed and uploaded ever since gamefront etc died on us. contact me for details via PM or skype: abhishek.d2 for details on ops.

Please note that I cannot pay through the roof for this as my site does not generate any revenue but I can pay reasonably. Its for the community in large. Then again I am not a difficult person either.

thank you folks.

vangel, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  2. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys thank you. We need more folks like all of you who play console or pc. Even phone is cool. The forum is open to all but targeted to bring Indian gamers together. Lot of interest as I can see, this is good. If there are enough of us we could do more to further our gaming interests :)

While I am looking for content contributors you are free to join and start your topics or create a dedicated group for city/game

I am currently traveling but will pm u guys the forum asap

Thanks a lot again

vangel, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent to those interested. not interested in outsource please. If you are not interested in gaming you will have a hard time, whereas true gamers , even casual would not find it like work at all.

vangel, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  4. vangel

vangel Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    going well here with few indian gamers on board. We are setting up a counter strike group with free downloads and resources.
    Anyone interested please PM me for forum link.
    TQ

vangel, Jan 24, 2015 IP