1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a XML feed swapping

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by uptrans, Apr 30, 2014.

My name is Alex and I am a representative of SearchAnyway/Qualibid PPC Network. We have been on the market since 2004 and now we are one of the largest privately-held meta-search engine.

We are interested in CPC XML feed opportunities with premium quality traffic providers.

We are an independent platform, focused primarily on US, CA, AU, European traffic within the following verticals: finance,entertainment, health, recreation, online shopping, business.We generate the majority of our ads from our direct advertisers, for the moment we have thousands registered advertisers and about 300 active advertisers daily that is why we are looking for premium quality traffic.

Qualibid offers some of the highest paying ads in the industry along with comprehensive geographic coverage. We provide all partners excellent revenue share, SubID reporting and optimization all within a real-time reporting environment.

I would appreciate to have some contacts of the person who is in charge with selling premium quality PPC traffic.

uptrans, Apr 30, 2014 IP