1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a Writer Who is an Expert on Computer Related Topics

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Luq, Dec 4, 2018.

We are looking for an excellent writer who has a very good working knowledge of computer-related topics.

Here are the requirements:
    - Fluent in English
    - Very good practical background knowledge of computing

How to tell if your computer knowledge will be good enough?
    - You are good at troubleshooting computer related issues (hardware and software) yourself using online research
    - You know how to format a computer
    SEMrush
    If you're interested, please let me know why you're perfect for the job by describing your knowledge of writing and computers.

If you're not particularly tech savvy or don't have a good knowledge of computers, please do not apply.

Luq, Dec 4, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I'm interested.
    I have written about Smart Phones, Android Operating System, Linux Operating System(How To, Commands, Comparison of Linux distributions etc), Web Hosting, Email Marketing, Pinterest, Etsy, Email Marketing Software, Mail Merge, Insurance, Student Loan, Personal Finance etc.
    I also sent you PM with some links to my published articles. Please let me know if you are interested.

c4cyber, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  3. dodolls

dodolls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. If this post is still available, please consider my services. Thanks.

dodolls, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:50 PM IP
  4. Prof Olivia

Prof Olivia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a prolific and an industrious writer with more than five years of academic writing experience. Having written more than 1000 custom and academic essays, I am confident that I can tackle all kinds of assignments from diverse topics. With my dedication, commitment, and passion, I am certain that I will offer my clients the highest quality services that will reflect the value of every dollar they pay.

I consider time as the most important aspect of my relationship with my clients since I consider it as the primary factor as to why they sought out my services in the first place. That being said, you can rest assured that all assignments given to me will be completed in a timely manner while ensuring that content quality of the paper is maintained.

From several years of experience, I am certain that I have the mastery of topics from diverse disciplines such as Nursing, Biology, Engineering, Law, Liberal Arts, and Humanities, Law and Legal Science, Business, and Accounting, and many others. Being a self-disciplined and time conscious writer, I uphold a high value of academic integrity, and for this reason, I ensure that I give all my undivided attention to the completion of each and every assignment.

Concerning originality, I am always keen on plagiarism. Thus, I am able and willing to provide high quality and 100% original work that will not only impress you but also earn you the best grades possible. From my past writing experiences, I am proficient in using all the possible citation styles such as APA, MLA, Chicago Turabian and Harvard, alongside their corresponding formats. Additionally, I am meticulous when it comes to going through and reading all the instructions and order descriptions given by the client, before placing the bid. By doing so, I can understand every detail provided and also get the chance to consult with the client in the cases where some information is not clear. Thus in this regard, I aspire to put all my dedication, honesty and competent skills to work hand in hand with all my clients and ensure that all are satisfied with every writing service that I offer. Together with the skilled Digital point team, I promise to put my client’s satisfaction as my number one priority and also welcome all the clients’ ideas, suggestions, and insights upon the delivery of the final paper.

This being said, I hope that you duly consider my applications, and get the chance to be part of my happy and satisfied clients!

Kind regards.

Prof Olivia, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:05 PM IP
  5. ipresencebizsolutions.com

ipresencebizsolutions.com Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you would consider our content writing service. Other than the technical part, I can also help you optimize your articles. Sending you my proposal in a few.

ipresencebizsolutions.com, Dec 10, 2018 at 7:47 AM IP