1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking for a Web Developer to outsource Wordpress projects to

Discussion in 'Services' started by typingmums, Aug 23, 2019.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $0.01.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi Everyone

I'm looking for someone to outsource Wordrpess development projects to. This wouldn't be just one site ... it would be ongoing. I'm based in Australia and am a Web Developer myself but have decided to hang up my Web Developer hands and just project manage from here on in.

The person (or persons) need to have a high level of experience (I don't have the time or desire to train anyone) and have a very good understanding of the written english language.

Please provide samples of your work and a resume.

Ideally I'd like someone who can both design and develop, but I do appreciate that that isn't common to have both skills, so it would be great to find a couple of people to work as a team.

As you'll see from my previous posts, I'm very honest and serious about what a need and what I promise.

I've placed this in the services page as an auction because I'm not sure where else I could put it, but I'm not expecting anyone to come back to me with a price. Experience is the most important thing for me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

typingmums, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  2. ryandanielt

ryandanielt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you still looking for someone for this?

ryandanielt, Sep 10, 2019 IP