1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a virtual assistant for various projects

Discussion in 'Services' started by Melloweitsj, Jul 24, 2015.

I am increasing my portfolio of websites and need someone that can help me with some different aspects of site maintenance and marketing of websites.

I am looking for someone that has experience with and knowledge within these fields:
    - HTML/CSS
    - Wordpress
    - Basic SEO
    - Social platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Google+ mainly)

These are some of the jobs you will need to do:
    - Post on website (not necessarily need writing, but maybe if you are up for writing)
    - Fix websites (go over posts, interlink, add images, citations, fix bad html and css, other upkeep)
    - Do social media work
    - Basic research/outreach for marketing campaigns

This will not be a regular gig (for now), but I will give you some different projects to start out just to see how you do. If you are good at communicating, eager, work hard, then this will become a regular gig and more work will come your way as I am expanding my portfolio at a rapid rate and need plenty of work done.

Please PM me with your previous experience, what your skillset is and how much you usually charge per hour.

Looking to get started right away with a project of tidying up some sites!

Melloweitsj, Jul 24, 2015 IP