1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a UI Designer to Critique my Wagering Website

Discussion in 'Design' started by Jake Howard, Apr 22, 2022.

Hi All,

I'm looking for an experienced UI Designer that can critique my website and offer suggestions on how the design could be improved.

The website is 95% complete, and on track for a launch date of June 10th.

Overall I'm quite happy with the design of the website to the point where I would be comfortable enough to launch it in its current state. So I'm looking for someone who might be able to review the site at a Micro Level and offer any recommendations on what could be done to enhance the design, in order to ensure it is launched completely polished .

The website is a Wagering Website (ie Online Bookmaker) that focuses on Australian horse racing, however it is a bit different to most online retail bookmakers, as it offers more of a wholesale product, so the design has more of a unique no-frills, backend, system design theme to it, as opposed to bright and colourful design like most competitor websites.

Ideally I am looking for someone with experience working in the Wagering, Gaming or System Design space however will consider anyone with the right experience.

Thanks for your time and please shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers

Jake

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
    Jake Howard, Apr 22, 2022 IP