Buying Looking for a Technical Writer to Write 5 Articles every 2 Days at $3 an Article!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Schueis, Dec 23, 2010.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a professional content writer who is capable of writing content based on our wants and needs. We are launching a major campaign right now and we need 1-3 writers. You must meet all deadlines, as we are not going to tolerate one set back on this project. Must be able to accept Alert Pay or Moneybookers. PayPal is not an option as they are not very reliable.

You must be a professional content writer, and we are paying a flat rate of $3 per article at 5 article per project. Must research the topic and provide all articles within 48 hours of our request. Content must be unique, not rewrites; however, we are open to anyone who is willing to read others work and write something similar to it.

If you are that person, drop me a PM, I want to speak with you LIVE and get you started as soon as possible! You will be paid for every single batch, so you are not going be paid weekly, and if you think my feedback is no good, well it is due to me having to deal with some of the biggest deadbeats on here. Believe me when I say, I will not tolerate copied or re-written content, you will not be paid! Looking forward to hiring a professional to work with us on a daily bases.

Schueis, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  2. rajnish14feb

rajnish14feb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent u a pm!

rajnish14feb, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  3. tataa

tataa Peon