1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a short, catchy, brandable .com domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Sabir M M B, Jul 8, 2016.

Hey all,

Firstly, I'm pretty new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not, please let me know.

Back to the topic, I'm currently planning to start a small business where people will be able to get their website, from a selection, of templates with a pay-per-month fee. The system will allow the user to set up up a website in a few clicks, manage it through a custom dashboard, tailored for the customer's usage, provide analytics and trends based on their data. If it matters, I'm building it on Python and/or Node.js.

Now, I'm looking for something memorable, catchy and brandable, .com domain. Something that will look good with a catchy slogan or on a flyer.

N.B: I would prefer that the domain does not have web in it. I prefer stuff which makes sense. Example: wayup.com is a sort of internship portal.

Thanks DPers. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
    Sabir M M B, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  2. Karim Nasser

Karim Nasser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, what is your budget?

Karim Nasser, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    reg fee
    S/He's not asking for you to sell to him, s/he's asking for suggestions that can then be researched for trademark violations, suitability, competition etc and, if they pan out, regsitered.

sarahk, Jul 19, 2016 IP