1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a review of the website themailproject.net

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Downunder17, May 1, 2019.

?

What do you think of the initiative?

1. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Total Crap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello Community,

How are you all. I would like to get some of your feedback for the site which I had recently launched related to Email Templates.

The basic aim of the website is to provide email template services but the one thing we added is each and every template available on the site comes with a totally free version.

Would be awesome if you all could provide some feedback related to site structure, UX, Graphics, Idea etc.

Link to the site: https://themailproject.net/

Would be waiting for some feedback.

Thank Your for your time.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Downunder17, May 1, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks fantastic and my initial thought was "but people use mailchimp" and then discovered that you have that covered. Looks really good. My only issue is with the ad under the "select a version". If your product is good you don't need to trick people into clicking ads.

upload_2019-5-2_8-42-38.png

sarahk, May 1, 2019 IP
  3. gunsnro

gunsnro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a regular user, I can just say that the design is great, and the website is easy to navigate.

gunsnro, May 2, 2019 IP