1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a responsive newsletter style mail to be created

Discussion in 'Design' started by rajgupta, Feb 2, 2015.

Hi.

I need a newsletter style mail created. Please read the description of what we are looking for and let me know if you can provide us with it.

We need to show our services to a company of solicitors and tell how we can help them benefit from it. Its got to be quite visual. It should be suitable for anyone to see, so professional and easy to understand

At the top of the email, we would like the photo of Paula Fowler (will be provided) with:
    ''Steve has helped us reduce our utility costs, with the convenience of everything on one simple bill. I highly recommend that you have a chat with him''
    A photo of Steve, which I will send with:
    ''Hi, I'm Steve Pankhurst
    I'm very grateful to Paula and Penny for the introduction.
    For over 5 years I have been helping people save money, save time, and get an all round better experience by switching them to a company who's stated mission is to be the UK's most trusted utility supplier - the one you'd recommend to your Mum!
    You may not have heard of Utility Warehouse - The Discount Club.
    We've been around for nearly 20 years, and have over 500,000 members, but do not waste our members money on expensive TV or newspaper ads.
    Let me come and see you, and show you how we can benefit you, and i also know you will love our CashBack card, exclusive to our members which will get you great savings at Argos, Boots, Debenhams, eBay, and thousands more of your favourite stores.
    The essential services you'll no longer need to worry about, are phone, broadband, mobile, gas and electricity.
    With one bill, guaranteed savings, and awards from Which?magazine, I'm confident you'll like what you see.
    All I ask for is a cup of tea, and i can offer you the personal service that no other utility company can offer you.

All this arranged in good looking manner. We can use pointers, list etc instead of monotonous paragraph of text to convey the meaning.

Some images from the website utilitywarehouse.co.uk can be included as well. So something about the Double the Difference Price Promise, and the Which? Magazine awards too.

Thanks.
    Raj

rajgupta, Feb 2, 2015 IP