1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a RELIABLE long term writer with impeccable English grammar and spelling

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by einsteinsboi, May 9, 2012.

I have had to drop one of my regular writers for being unreliable and dishonest with me, and another has retired from the writing business, so I'm now looking for another writer or two or three to fill those spots. I have several websites of my own in many different niches for which I require content on an ongoing basis, as well as often needing content for client websites as I'm a web developer. I do a lot of my own content writing on my specialty blogs, but there are other sites where I require guest writers and additional content.

Here's what I'm looking for in a writer:

- Impeccable English grammar and spelling.
    - Able to research topics and write original content (no copy/paste, no spinning, no PLR). I personally manually review all submitted content.
    - Be honest and reliable - if you can't meet a deadline or can't write on a particular topic just be honest, I have plenty of work and if I decide to work with you I will definitely find you work as long as you remain honest and reliable. In some ways being honest and reliable is even more important than the other qualities listed here
    - Able to follow directions and very attentive to detail
    - Good, clear, and timely communication
    - Be available via Skype sometimes to chat about projects
    - Be willing to accept constructive criticism and make changes appropriately.
    - Accept payment via PayPal and be willing to provide formal invoices (I can provide an invoice template for you to use)

Some of the niches I frequently need content on are technical or very specialized, so you need to be willing to do some research and reading and write good solid original articles that are readable as well as being informative. I will often provide you with the source research material as these are all topics I am very familiar with, just don't have the time to do all the writing myself. I also often require images to go along with the articles, so you may have to search google images sometimes, although I have a subscription to several stock image sites and can provide some of the images myself.

I am going to select several writers and distribute work to them over a period of months (paid of course) to make sure I pick the best based on my criteria above. I am looking for long term business relationships so I'm willing to take the time to find someone, so if you're in a rush to secure the job, you may be disappointed.

If you're interested, contact me via email at einsteinsboi (at) mail dot com with the following informaiton:
    1. Your DP username and irating score (link to your profile would be better)
    2. Small samples of your writing
    3. Your skype username
    4. How much you charge per 100 words.
    5. The niches you specialize in
    6. Two paragraphs stating why I should consider you for this job

I will respond to all emails that provide all the requested information above. I will NOT respond to PMs, or to generic replies that don't reflect an understanding of my requirements

thanks

Last edited: May 9, 2012
    einsteinsboi, May 9, 2012 IP
  2. Malik55

Malik55 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You will find me conscientious and honest in every aspect. Check PM..

Malik55, May 10, 2012 IP
  3. darknight2010

darknight2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Expecting Reply from you.

Thanks

darknight2010, May 10, 2012 IP
  4. Garima Gupta Singh