1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Quality Press Release & Article Writing Service

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by onestop, Aug 8, 2006.

Hi
    We're looking for a quality press release for our newly launched website, and an ongoing freelance relationship with a writer.

Our site is turkishcorner.com and we sell turkish products worldwide (from NY). At the news section on the site (integrated blog), we will have news, information about our products, about our industry, about Turkey, travel related articles, etc. etc.

So if you can write about these topics, and also if you offer press release services, please contact us with your rates and portfolio (a few samples at least).

Matt

onestop, Aug 8, 2006 IP
  2. Sunshine

Sunshine Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you success with it.

I've sent you a message.

Sunshine

Sunshine, Aug 9, 2006 IP
  3. internetauthor

internetauthor Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations from me as well. I've also sent a PM.

internetauthor, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  4. GFX^^

GFX^^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pls also pm me with this info :)

GFX^^, Aug 12, 2006 IP
  5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you still need a press release done, feel free to PM me. I've been running a special on DP at $25 per release, and it ends on the last day of August, so just order by then if you want to get in on the sale before it goes up to its new regular rate of $99. I have plenty of samples, references, etc. if you want to see something, and if you want some background on how I approach them, you can find some public critiques I've done here by searching for posted releases. If you end up opting to go the DIY route, feel free to look at my press release template and resources at http://publicrelations.bizammo.com.

Jenn

jhmattern, Aug 18, 2006 IP