1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a programmer with experience in Wordpress (US-based ONLY)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by HJITechnologiesLLC, Dec 2, 2014.

Hello,

I am looking for a US-based (ONLY) programmer who can speak very good enlughs and that can help me with some modifications. I am building an eCommerce website for a client and I need some minor help. Nothing against other programmers, we just need someone near our time zone and in the same country to be able to work with us simultaneously.

The Task:
    Basically what I need is a table setup to this: http://www.xpressmats.com/waterhog-classic-entrance-mats (Scroll down and you'll see the product table)

I want a table setup like that for my client's products. My client also sells mats and they have requested that we setup a structure like the sample website. We are using Wordpress with Cloud66 Cloud setup to get the website going.

Communication is a must for us, so you must be available via skype and/or phone. Again, please do NOT apply if you're not US-based as we are only looking for someone who is near our time zone and can work with us quickly and efficiently. If you are able to do this, please contact me asap! Include your turn around time, cost, etc. Signing of an NDA may be required before work begins, we'll see how the situation is.

Thanks!

HJITechnologiesLLC, Dec 2, 2014 IP