1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a programmer for php and wordpress for regular work

Discussion in 'Programming' started by competent123, Jul 16, 2015.

I need a programmer who can code in wordpress and php to fix many small tasks on an ongoing basis.

i dont' want people with excuses ( tired/busy/ or something else), if you are busy in something else, you should not be asking for work anyway

ONLY programmers themselves, NOT the contractors or commission agents

payments will be 100% after client satisfaction is done. no advance of any type.

make sure you are online reliably, if you have an habit of not replying on skype /whatsapp/ or email messages in a timely fashion, please don't' apply.

the work value varies betweeen INR 500-5000

contact me on skype at parvesh2002

competent123, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can someone know that your client is satisfied if he doesn't have a direct contact with him?
    Does it mean that if for a reason the client claims he is not satisfied, the programmer will waste days of hard work?
    What's to stop you from claiming that your clients aren't satisfied just to cash in on someone else's hard word?

DuneDreamer, Jul 16, 2015 IP
    competent123 likes this.
  3. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Fair question, because 99% of clients are satisfied ( its just bug fixing issues most of the times)

and coder will himself know the reason for his dis-satisfaction, usually that can be rectified, and if coder can't do it, he will know the exact reason itself.

if i try to defraud the coders , i won't last in this business for long, and as you can see in my account, nobody has so far accused me of cheating at least.

competent123, Jul 16, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  4. ibmciscoblogger

ibmciscoblogger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear,

This is senthil working as freelance website developer. I have a strong and highly experienced web development team of 5+ wordpress experts including myself. We have handful experience in handling projects in html, Wordpress and Joomla.. Am sure that, we can sort out the issues within few hrs... once i received the confirmation from your end. Budget should for each project should be affordable based on the issue.

Since am looking for some regular works to provide job for my team, i will be available for communication atleast 18hrs per day in gtlak, skype and also in whatsapp

ibmciscoblogger, Aug 8, 2015 IP