1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a PPC/CPC Only Ad Network/Not CPM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by SevenKader, Apr 15, 2015.

I went through some hard times in 2014 but I got back on my feet this years and got another website well put together, and managed to get enough traffic to get accepted into some premium networks. CPMs $1-2 for one, and $3-6 for the other

So I'm done with CPM, I'm looking for a PPC network since I got some ad spaces left.

I got an account banned from adsense when I was like 13 or 14 years old, like 10 years ago, but that's for a lifetime so please don't hurt my feelings by bringing adsense up, if I could I would. The website is a News/Gossip website, as for my traffic, my current traffic is about 900,000-1,100,000 page views a month, about 750-900,000 unique views. Looking for CPC/PPC only. Anything?
    --
    Already tried bidvertiser, but the ads popup and redirect (mostly on mobile)

SevenKader, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could try something like contentclick.co.uk / mgid?

Contentclick is good if you have traffic from the UK / USA / AUS / CA. I'm getting about 0.12 usd a click.
    Mgid is good for clicks from anywhere. Currently getting around $0.26 usd a click. You can also trade traffic too.

lukey372, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  3. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have mgid, but I fear them in a way I have no idea why, they got me on a BETA dashboard, is that what you're on ? There's no place to add your place to put your Paypal email, so on the payment dates, I had to run around to and chase my account manager for like 4-5 days, and before that my account manager wasn't even responding to my other questions, so I thought they were a scam, they finally paid me after I spammed them and used the word "scam". Because I went on other websites, where some websites used "Iframes" for mgid, and they got me on some other thing, may you just show me the top of your dashboard so I can see, I think they got me on a completely different pannel.
    --
    I'm going to check out contentclick right now

4. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is this how your MGID looks?

[​IMG]

5. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey man,

Yeah it is. You want to click the add website and then add your site.
    Stats are updated every 30 minutes - 1 hour. If they are slow approving just email support and you will get a reply within a few hours in some cases.
    What's your CTR currently if you don't mind me asking?

Also have you thought about registering a business ID then just creating a new Adsense account (sorry if it's a touchy point) but you are allow 1 business and 1 personal account.

lukey372, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Also to further this.
    These are my stats (entertainment / gaming).
    You won't see amazing stats but hey every little bit helps and I think $0.10 usd is pretty good per click. They pay NET30 and my account manager at contentclick usually responds within the day.

[​IMG]

7. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    My CTR on MGID is around 1.5-2.0 a day. the CPMs are very high, I added my site, may I know, how do you get payed by mgid? I know paypal but do you contact anyone or is it automatic without you saying anything? Because if I hadn't said anything I still wouldn't have received my payment, is there a place you entered you paypal or something?

And no I didn't even know that was possible for adsense, I guess I have to find out how to register a business I hope that's not hard.

SevenKader, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  8. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those are actually some very beautiful stats, I get the same amount of views, I think I can manage the same, is the fill rate 100% ? or how is the fill rate like

9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your countries at the moment they only support the USA, UK, AUS and CA. With those GEO's then yeah their fillrate is 100%. Their ads are similarish to mgid.
    So if your GEO breakdown is decent then Contentclick will be a firm yes.
    As for mgid Paypal is the only way and I also had to nag my account manager also.

10. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah good I'm glad I'm not the only one for mgid, not that that's a good thing, just want to ask, do you nag every month? because this was my first payment from them, I just want to know if they pay constantly. Their ads are neat and well put together with high cpms, so I think I'd even put up with the nagging if it's a sure thing

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I've been paid a few times from mgid.
    Nagging isn't all the time, only on some occasions.

12. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for all your responses

13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're welcome man :)
    Any issues let me know.

14. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    PPC is what we do. We would be happy to have you test an ad zone with us. We are Net 5 with a $50 minimum for withdrawal.

ufshane, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  15. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    infolinks is good ad network for text based site .
    Test it...

nikipink, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  16. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really admire this thread, there are not many people who take this much time to help someone.

mgid - is good but not good coverage and as already mention if you do not keep track of your payment then you will not receive it, you have to ask for it, so best option is try your own and see how good it works for you, though I have not seen any complaint about them for not paying anyone or any account getting suspended.

infolinks - good but seems they struggling with finance as there are many complaint recently of account getting block after years of sending traffic and not getting paid.

GlobalAdMedia, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  17. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    My website is a textbased site, but infolinks isn't as "CPC" as people think they are, they're in my mind mostly "CPM", I used them, the results were high eCPMS, but all in all I dind't find them that good if they were CPC, plus the fillrates werent that good for me. High eCPMS but I made more on a bad cpm network.

SevenKader, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  18. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like how your network is, the ads dont even take any time when they load, since theyre basically pictures. Most clicks though got me 1c
    , while like 2 got me like 3c-6c

19. SevenKader

SevenKader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad that that's how MGID is then, I mean I'm not happy that that';s their method but I am happy that they actually do pay then.

20. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you tested chitika?
    they are cpc.

nikipink, Apr 17, 2015 IP