1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a PHP file hosting script like TinyUpload.com

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by gregdavidson, Sep 8, 2019.

I need an affordable PHP script that resembles TinyUpload.com. If you have any recommendations I would appreciate it. Thanks.

gregdavidson, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  2. PowerChaos

PowerChaos Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe this is a bit late
    but i made my own script some time ago

it is a simple file sharing script , based on ajax
    there is no upload limit ( it use ajax ... and it split files up to your max upload limit )
    in my case my php.ini got a post limit of 8 MB and upload limit of 2 MB and i easy upload a 10GB file to my site

i can sell you this script if you like, feel free to test it on https://fileshare.site

please note
    the current setup is a bit differend then your usual script setup
    in my case it exist out of 3 sites

1 -> upload site and contains users/payments and all core stuff
    2-> link generating site , its the gateway betwean multiple servers and generate the preview ( like video ) and download links
    3-> The file server, this is where you store the files and where the files get downloaded from

now lets explain the functions of the script

• it uploads to multiple servers , on upload select it checks what server is avaible
    • it checks maximum space left on the server , so you do not overpopulate a server ( out of space )
    • it allow you to stream files on a secure way ( embed files with a embed code locked to your site )
    • it allows you to see content of a zip file ( we all want to know what is in that nasty zip )
    • it plays mp3 files
    • it plays video files ( html5 video )
    • fully build for html5
    • ajax upload to bypass php upload limits
    • timeout protection , so in case of a timeout it just resume where it left
    • Hashed filenames , no they are not executable and does not even contain a extention ... all for safety
    • Hotlink protection, you can not directly download them even when you have a direct link ( time based codes )
    • Based on litespeed, also works on apache ( with a small rewrite + apache module )
    • No usernames/password/registering ... its fully anonymouse
    • Lock option to protect your downloads for not wanted users ( pass code :D )
    • lock option for premium accounts
    • secure way for premium accounts
    • accounts get deleted if there premium time is over
    • premium files get converted to normal files after premium is over
    • premium can lock files , can embed files and can track downloads and even generate free premium based on downloads/vieuws
    • it auto delete files that contain a virus ( in case you use a virus scanner ) and shows the right page for it (removed because of virus page)
    • a secure admin arena to see all files and maintain everything
    • probaly a few more stuff i forgot
    also keep in mind , the script is still a work in progress , so it is not 100% complete yet ( but in case i sell it i make it complete to your request ^^ )
    but now you got a idea of what the scirpt can do for now :D

Greets from PowerChaos

PowerChaos, Mar 29, 2020 IP