1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a Paid to Click website script.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Imtrying, Apr 17, 2015.

Hi im somewhat new too the forum and if this is not the right section please move this thread,
    I have recently purchased a a great paid to click domain, i have a huge facebook page (money hungry fans) and i want to put a paid to click script on it, i want it to be simple though, sell click for 2 cents, and users click links for 1 cent, and thats it, just 15-60 seconds ad views, ive been searching all day and the simplest one i found is this one http://www.websitescripts.org/website-scripts/paid-to-click-script/prod_63.html
    I really like it, tried to buy it and some kind of error comes up with the payment page, im assunming the website is no longer active to sell scripts? i hate to say it, but i really like to two dollar click website, even though its a complete scam, its simple, people click for certain seconds and earn money, if anyone can point me to a simple script like please let me know, from my facebook page i could have 1000's accounts within the first few days of launch. i also have 100's of advertisers that are ready to advertise, i just need a very simple script, only website links, no paid to email, paid to survey, paid to call, etc... just website links. sorry for my grammer, i only have my grade 9.

Imtrying, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  3. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes of course I've looked at all 3 of those, read my post again, something similar 2 dollar click, just link ads, not read email ads, not paid to call, not paid to sign up, etc. just straight website ads with a 15-60 second viewing period. Is there any twodollarclick.com clones I can buy?

Imtrying, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  4. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is some script for you.
    * NEOBUX is the best sites for mine and
    * http://www.cashcrate.com/
    * inboxdollars.com and so on. May it helps you.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 18, 2015 IP
  5. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    So I just launched my ptc website last night, after doing a small campain on clicksense I got 5 signups and they all clicked, I pay 0.01 a click for 30 seconds. Problem is, I don't have advertisers yet, so I used click bank products. I have $500 backed up too pay out members, but I would like to get real advertisers to my site, can anyone tell me where to get them? I don't think too many clickers are gonna buy clickbank products, or could I use something like mylikes links, which pay 0.01 per click or less, then just pay my clickers on my ptc website 0.025 or something. Is that allowed with mylikes?

Imtrying, Apr 20, 2015 IP