1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a New Way to Profit from your Pharmacy Traffic?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Pauline, May 13, 2008.

We offer Higher Returns than your current Affiliate program or Pay-Per-Click program!

The reality is:
    Most Gaming programs will not convert your U.S traffic, Adsense is pocket change, and Adult programs are fighting over scraps.
    We will Convert your Traffic into Cash !

When you join our RX Network, you will be offering your traffic popular in-demand products, backed by a super strong affiliate structure earning you mega bucks like in the old days.

We pay up to 40% Commission and Our Average ticket is over $200, earning you over $50 per sale - And our products sell ! We have significantly lowered prices for the most popular products in Weight Loss & Anxiety categories. In addition, we've expanded our assortment of brand name products.

Our Network is the de facto #1 offshore RX affiliate program offering serious affiliates the tools and services essential to maximize their earning potential.
    Our program not only features a full selection of best-selling products, but also industry-leading support, statistics and weekly payouts that make us the ultimate choice for profit in the e-commerce industry.

Maximize your earning potential - SIGN UP NOW

Pauline, May 13, 2008 IP
  2. Belome

Belome Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean by "Gaming programs" but I have an IBS list with a good amount of people. If you have any good products related to IBS let me know :)

Belome, May 13, 2008 IP
  3. Pauline

Pauline Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Andre,

Thank you for showing interest in the program, however, as of right now we do not have IBS products. We may in the future. I will keep you informed through this forum. :D

Pauline, May 13, 2008 IP