1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a native english writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by The Tunisian, Oct 15, 2018.

Hello,
    I'am looking for a Native English writer mastering niches like : industry / finance / Politics / Fashion / Health / Family
    Work will be for a longtime. I need to check quality of your work so don't hesitate to send me samples.
    I will also need to have a chat on Skype before any order placed. ....And we have lots.

Best regards.

The Tunisian, Oct 15, 2018 IP
  2. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I did work for this guy last Thursday and he still has not paid for the articles that I wrote for him. The first order I did he took a day to pay which was fine but these last two articles I wrote he told me to "Wait, I have to check contents." It was only two 400 word articles. Today is Sunday, tell me why I'm still waiting to get paid and he has totally ghosted on Skype; ignoring my messages?

Just letting you all know that if you are deciding to do business with this person. Either ask for payment upfront; full or half or just avoid him at all costs. It shouldn't take 3 days to pay someone for two articles they wrote for you.

Neeni86, Oct 21, 2018 IP
    Hijynx427 likes this.
  3. Shaun Byrne

Shaun Byrne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there,

I am a highly talented, extensively experienced and impeccably reliable writer and I would be highly interested in this position. Please message me () so that we may discuss the possibility of beginning a mutually beneficial working relationship.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Shaun Byrne, Nov 22, 2018 IP
  4. Rastko Božin

Rastko Božin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello do you need still writer

Rastko Božin, May 28, 2020 IP