1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for a Montreal-based developer (jQuery, Zend, Twitter API)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Artashes, Apr 20, 2017.

I am looking for a Montreal-based full stack developer who has what it takes to produce phenomenal web-based applications.

Whether you freelance full-time or part-time, you are welcome to apply if you live in Montreal, Canada. Currently the project that needs to be completed will require fluent knowledge of jQuery, Zend. It is an old project (a Wiki-like user-generated dynamic database) that was abandoned due to lack of time and I want to bring it back to life. Built in Zend framework, it functions, but has many bugs and looks very raw (although a PSD image is available for coding). I believe the software has no admin control panel. It is possible a control panel will have to be also developed for existing code.

A big plus if you have experience working with vBulletin, Xenforo, Vanilla and WordPress software. Experience working with social media APIs (Twitter, etc) is an advantage.

PHP, MySQL, Ajax, Javascript are a given. You might also want to be comfortable with CSS. But the more stuff you know the better.

I am exceptionally detail-oriented, so for me attention to detail is very important. I am big on aesthetics, so if a pixel doesn't look right, or a font is not of proper size, or the distance between lines is off, I would say something about it, but I'd rather the developer be proactive on that.

I am looking for someone who has pure passion and real enthusiasm for code! Who can think creatively as well, by advising on proper ways to go about some issues we face during development process, by suggesting better implementation ideas and by proposing new features. If you are able to look way ahead and be brave with ideas, those are great qualities.

I want to find someone reasonable who I can work with long-term, as I always have multiple projects I am working on.

If you decide to respond, apart from your personal introduction, please share a portfolio of apps that you have worked on and that you are proud of. If you aren't comfortable sharing your preferred rate in your PM/email, we can discuss that during an interview meeting.

I usually receive a lot of emails and messages, so I will only respond to candidates that provide proper details and who catch my attention in one way or another.

NOT INTERESTED in remote workers, remote team of developers.

Artashes, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. Sandeepkumar06

Sandeepkumar06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Artashes,
    I have a developers who has fulfill your all requirement please PM me in my skype ID - dean.sandeep

Sandeepkumar06, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  3. Artashes

Artashes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Artashes, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  4. Sandeepkumar06

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The Developer is from India with the knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Ajax, Javascript, CSS, HTML 5, .Net, Wordpress etc.

Sandeepkumar06, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  5. Artashes

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You haven't really read the requirements, have you?

Artashes, Apr 22, 2017 IP
  6. Sandeepkumar06

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I have the developers

Sandeepkumar06, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  7. Artashes

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, let's do this one more time. Which city is this developer based out of?

Artashes, Apr 25, 2017 IP