1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a monetization option for gaming niche blog

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Gyrfalcon, Jan 11, 2017.

Hello all,

This message can be really long. Please accept my apology. I've searching for weeks but I haven't found any suitable ad network for my gaming niche blog. So, I decided to ask Digital Point family.

My gaming blog is about Supercell's mobile game Clash Royale. It is getting 10k impressions daily (%70-75 from mobile). So I want to make more investment to my blog but first of all I have to monetize from them to do this.

What I've done so far? Take o look at below...
    • I approved to CPMStar and they are rejected me. Reason was low impressions.
    • I approved to Ad4Game, they accepted me. I used their standart banner ads and with 60-70k impressions they gave me only 1$.
    • I approved to Ad2Games, still no response and waiting for about 4 days.
    • I approved to Matomy Media, they rejected me. Reason was geographical (my blog is base on TR traffic).
    • I approved to Propeller Ads, they accepted me. I used their Interstitial and Push Up ads and with 10k impressions they gave me nothing.
    • I approved to AdCash, they accepted me. I used their Footer ads and with 10k impressions and 200 clicks they gave me nothing.
    That is my story guys. To sum it up, I need an monetization options for my blog. I can use Affiliate Networks, CPC, CPI or CPM networks relate to gaming/mobile gaming. I'm not running after high payouts, I just need stable incomes.

Please don't ask about our native advertising networks... They stole our traffics, they show low impressions, they are suspending accounts for no reason. So I have to find an global network. Only Google AdSense is reliable in our country, currently I'm using it too.

What can you suggest me to use? Please keep in mind that for payment method I can only use Payooner at that point, Paypal was blocked in our country.

Gyrfalcon, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  2. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You should try this network:

http://thebestadsensealternatives.blogspot.com/2016/05/mobidea-mobile-marketing.html

SasquachYeti, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  3. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I work with AdMaven which are a pop network like Propeller and Adcash but their rates are usually higher. From what I know they approve all websites automatically so you shouldn't have a problem.

99james99, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  4. MediawayssVideo

MediawayssVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I'm from Mediawayss. We have demand for you mobile and destop traffic. Connect us.

MediawayssVideo, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  5. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to use Facebook Audience Network or Media.net - both of them are reliable and big networks. Since you have from mobile traffic, facebook will work perfect for you. Also media.net if they will unlock all feature ad then you will have premium ad and you will pay high for every click. I just unlocked 3 premium ad from my account manager.

fidanselmani, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  6. gtburst

gtburst Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gtburst.com is an ad network with a large portfolio of gaming publishers. The network does up to 100K clicks/ day.

PM or Skype/email me at for more info. Thanks!

gtburst, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! You can also try Adsterra Network. We have a lot of effective ad formats, bi-wekly payments. You can monetize your every impression with 100% fill rates and competitive CPMs with customized to your needs solution. Also we offer maximum security and protection against common malware and bad ads through our in-house and third party fraud detection system. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions here if you're interested!

Adsterra Network, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  8. Robert (PwrAds)

Robert (PwrAds) Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gyrfalcon! If you're into popunders, feel free to give us a shot, we have daily payments and based on your Geos we can customize a win-win rate. Looking forward for a collaboration. Have a good day!

Robert (PwrAds), Mar 14, 2017 IP